Windsor Works Alliance (WWA) advances local efforts to improve the quality of career education by building a bridge from school to work.
What WWA Can Do For Your Business
- Provide on-going assistance with training potential employees.
- Provide continual support to monitor employee's growth.
- Have access to a work ready, on-call labor force.
- Help your business be recognized as contributing to the community to help build a stronger local workforce.
- Help your business have a rewarding experience working with youth.
- Provide tax credits for hiring eligible youth in regular, paid positions.
Reasons You Should Become A WWA Business Partner!
The number one reason a business should be a WWA Partner is this- It affects your bottom line. Employers are more successful with hard-working, reliable staff. Quality staff typically don’t just land on your doorstep. This is particularly true of young and entry-level workers, who may need to develop a strong work ethic and productive workplace behaviors. WWA and our Business Partners will help mold a more effective workforce for Windsor businesses.
There Are So Many Ways To Get Involved!
- Renaissance Insurance has partnered with Windsor Works Alliance by conducting mock interviews with youth participating in WWA activities.
- Pelican Jo's Pizzeria has hired many Windsor Works Alliance youth and participated in mock interviews.
- Clay Insurance Company with Farmers' Insurance has conducted mock interviews to help prepare youth for interviewing for future positions.
- Something With Pizzaz has lent her expertise to WWA by looking over any marketing materials and administered mock interviews for WWA youth.
- Windsor Chamber of Commerce has partnered with WWA by providing volunteer opportunities and conducting mock interviews for Windsor Works Alliance youth.
- Manweiler Designs assisted WWA in the creation of their logo pro bono. This company has also helped with any logo revisions throughout WWA's existence.